go look up the lynching of 18 year old Kody Ingham, found hanging from a tree in front of his white girlfriends house on July 15, 2013 (the same night as the Zimmerman verdict) in Athens, Texas. it was chalked up as a suicide and no investigation ensued, even though two hours prior he called his mother to pick him up from the site he died at. no newspaper article, just a four sentence obituary in the local papers and his family has been trying hard to make any mainstream news channel blow up the story to find the killers.
look up Frederick Jermaine Carter, 26 year old found hanging from a tree in Greenwood, Mississippi on December 3, 2011. ruled a suicide, saying while he was helping his stepfather paint a home, he wandered off, found a tree and proceeded to hang himself. the site of the lynching is ten minutes away from where Emmit Till was killed in 1955. no media coverage, family is trying desperately to get the medias’ attention through YouTube videos.
look up Roy Veal, 55 year old found hanging in Woodville, Mississippi in 2004. he originally lived in Seattle and went to his mother’s home in Woodville to help her fight for the rights to their family land against a white man, oil was found to be underneath the land. his head was covered with a pillow case and burned papers of the documented proof he had to prove his mothers’ ownership were found burned at his feet. ruled a suicide, family trying to get attention through YouTube.
look up Reynard Johnson, 17 year old found hanging from a tree on his front lawn on June 16, 2000 in Kokomo, Mississippi. ruled a suicide even though the belt around his neck was not his. authorities said since no hate group left a message by the body, there was nothing to investigate. his family members said the motive was his relationship with a white girl, he was constantly being harassed because of this. the family managed to get Jesse Jackson to talk on their behalf, but Jesse (just like Sharpton) only have imaginary powers, they are puppets of white supremacy who are only seen nationally when called upon by the white establishment, he wasn’t even able to get the murder national attention.
now this Kendrick Johnson incident in Valdosta, Georgia. look up how there are four surveillance cameras that can show him in the gym but all footage is being withheld by authorities. also there was blood found splattered on the wall of the gym that did not belong to Johnson, showing me he was able to wound one of the perpetrators.
Black people have fallen asleep in this politically correct post-Civil Rights society. Nothing has changed for you negroes, the only thing that is outlawed now is overt expressions of racism and hatred, that’s it. whereas 40 years ago, these white criminals would have come out and admitted they killed him and probably would have posed for a picture too alongside the dead body, now they have to be diplomatic about not hurting feelings. So for example when Bill O’ Reilly refers to young black men in the inner city who he really wants to call Niggers, he says instead “these kids”. don’t let the way words are put together fool you dumb mothafuckers, the hate is still burning.
In 1865, just after Emancipation, African Americans owned 0.5 percent of the total wealth of the United States. But today, a full 148 years after the abolition of slavery, Black Americans still possess only a meager 1 percent of national wealth. so why yall mod’fuckas sleeping and thinking it’s over, the only ”progress” made by blacks is the right to play sports alongside whites, eat next to them, and be their neighbor. there is not ONE black empire in this country that can transfer wealth, black businesses are branches of larger white corporations. don’t let that ”we got a black president” shit fool you”
Africa’s best chance of winning the World Cup was eliminated off of a terrible call. SO, instead, black players will continue to score goals for nations wherein they are marginalized. And, in some cases, represent the inherent hypocrisies existing within these nations. Black bodies can be used to push a nation forward, but their presence is purported as one that pulls them back. In Europe and much of Latin America blacks face systemic oppression akin to that faced by blacks in the United States. Immigrations issues (or ignored colonial legacies) in Europe and abject poverty (or the ignored legacy of slavery) in Brazil are ‘black problems’ when instead these issues are at the core of political policy, and have been historically. While Nigeria and, to a much lower extent, Ghana have a chance at advancing, Cote D’Ivoire could have made it very far.
Anonymous said: Can you or shuttersmiley please tell me why there is no such thing as racism against white people?
I have some questions for you, actually.
- Deaf Black man is stabbed out of racism when his sign language is mistaken for a gang sign
- Anti-Islam posters run free on the train to reinforce racism anti-Islamic sentiments and Islamaphobia
- Oops! Chicago police raids the wrong house, holds an 11 month old at gunpoint to raise their hand, kills their dog all because of racism and assuming it was a crackhouse! Oopsies
- Let’s take it overseas! Black people in England and Wales are 7 times more likely to be stopped by police than white people. Asian people are twice as likely
- People assuming Native american baby names are actually Native and have any meaning to any ethnic group when they don’t
- Here’s a whole collection of people saying racist stereotyping homogenizing disgusting stuff about Natives
- People protesting (Idle No More) defending Native people’s humanity are attacked with violence
- White kids think it’s totally okay and normal to photograph themselves lynching a Black baby doll like an effigy
- Member of the most glorified band in the world Paul McCartney made a racist white supremacist song called ‘No Pakistanis’ and everyone still glorifies him as a good person
- Racism in actual political campaign in Massachusetts against a Native runner portraying her name and image in a racist stereotypical inappropriate manner
- Indian Sikh school students protest for students who are banned from wearing their turbans in public schools in France
- Here’s a graph of the statistic that approx every 28 hours an African American is extrajudicially executed in the US
- NYPD profiling and targeting LGBT*Q People of Color
- Black students (especially boys and children with disabilities) face more and harsher punishments in public schools and are being pushed out of schools into the criminal justice system.
- Black male incarceration has jumped 500% from 1986 to 2004
- Albany police: SWAT literally uses a poor Black neighborhood to train in because they say it’s ‘realistic’
- The audio recording from a young man of color of a NYPD stop and frisking him based solely how he looks calling him a “FUCKING MUTT”
- Incarceration rates by ethnicity
- All of this fucking cultural appropriation
Whoa, it does not stop
- Her Innocent Brother Was Made Into a Bombing Suspec because of racism: Sunil Tripathi’s Sister Speaks
- Wall Street Journal refers to a Chinese athlete as being “fueled with rice” even though they don’t title articles like that for white athletes
- Black Woman Pretends To Be White And Job Offers Skyrocket
- African-American man says NYPD made him rap before freeing him
- Woman Says She Called 911 for an Ambulance for Her Fiancé, Cops Came and Shot Him Instead
- A Black man holding a wallet is more likely to be shot by the police than a White man holding a gun.
- ESPN makes a racist mockery of Native americans on national TV on purpose. I don’t see any consequences for their actions
- Students of color At University of Texas Attacked By An Epidemic Of ‘Bleach Bombs’
- Racism Linked to Adult-Onset Asthma in Black Women
- Black firefighter waves to white police man and is handcuffed and on the ground
- Most of Onondaga County is disputed land, which legally belongs to the Onondaga Nation. It has been held illegally by New York State for hundreds of years, despite the Treaty of Fort Stanwix which means that the Onondaga Nation is the legal owner. Racists respond with “they didn’t work for this land it’s mine” illogically
- Disparities in the workforce exist as Black women and Latino men work more than white women and white men but the racial wage gap still exists
- Oakland: Study finds racial bias in boys’ arrests targeting guess who? Black young men, of course!
- How is it that 58% of prisoners are Black and Latino if 70% of crime committed here is done by white people?
- Forty Percent of White Americans Are Lying About Their ‘Black Friend’
- From Mosques to Soccer Leagues: Inside the NYPDâs Secret Spy Unit Targeting Muslims, Activists
- When whites were presented with an argument against the death penalty or three strikes that emphasized the racial bias of the policy, they became more (not less) supportive of capital punishment and three strikes laws.
- Who’s surprised that people were racist and needed an explanation of how not to homogenize and trivialize culture on Dia de los Muertos?
- African-Americans More Likely To Receive Lower-Quality Kidneys, Study Finds
- Islamophobia towards (obviously innocent) paying customer: Garland restaurant contaminated her drink, Muslim woman says
- Famous actor Brandon T. Jackson is called racial slurs on his flight and told “I don’t care if you’re Obama’s son” then questioned by the police and restricted from flying and left alone to look for a hotel himself for being the victim of racism on US Airways
- Rob Brown, famous star of Treme is racially profiled and arrested at Macy’s for purchasing a watch with his own money and his own credit card and accused of fraud
- Kayla Philips tries to purchase a bag at Barney’s and is also accused of fraud at Barney’s because they didn’t believe she could afford it
- White people literally cannot emphasize with Black people’s pain and thus they are given less pain medication and little to no sympathy in painful situations.
Racism against White people does not exist. Me calling you a cracker might hurt your feelings but it could never oppress you. Was never used to oppress you. Your history is being Oppressor, not the oppressed.
Meanwhile you calling me a racial slur only enforces the engraved white is right superiority that is literally seeped in everything, from beauty standards to a human value and innocence. All around the world.
You have a million and one links provided for you. Now go learn.